LADYBUG GIRL AND THE BIG SNOW by David Soman , Jacky Davis , David Soman | Kirkus Reviews
Ladybug Girl and the Big Snow
Lulu and her dog Bingo wake up to a snow-covered yard and decide to have the best snow day ever. They make penguin tracks and taste the frosting-like snow.
But the snow is deep and cold, and when Lulu tries to build a fort or make a snowball, her mittens are too wet and snow falls down the back of her neck. This is not the day she planned.
- The Adventures of Don Lavington Nolens Volens.
- Wikki Stix Activities to Accompany Ladybug Girl and the Big Snow by David Soman and Jacky Davis.
- Ladybug Girl and the Big Snow Book Review.
- Chronicles of Egg: Deadweather and Sunrise (The Chronicles of Egg).
With another determined look at the snow, Ladybug Girl overcomes her frustration and sees the yard in a whole new light. She and Bingo are now ready to use their imaginations to create their own snow games, snow animals, and snow adventures!
- Ladybug Girl and the Big Snow by David Soman.
- Common Sense says;
- A Christmas Wassail.
- Oeuvres de La Mettrie (French Edition);
- Social Media Promotion For Musicians.
Age Range: 3 - 5 Years. They write the stories together and then David does the illustrations. All of the stories are based on their own children and family experiences, many of which take place right in their own backyard. Jacky Davis has worked in publishing and television. David Soman comes from a family of artists.
They live in Upstate New York with their two kids. Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. Dewey Decimal. Children's literature portal. Categories : American picture books children's books Picture book stubs. Hidden categories: All stub articles. Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.