Zemlinsky Quartet - Repertoire
Schosatkowitsch Gesellschaft. Tuwim for singer and piano Opus 5: Piano Sonata No. Rivina and A. Prokofiev Opus 8: Piano Sonata No. Perez for singer and piano Opus String Quartet No. Mickiewich for singer and piano Opus Children's Notebook No. Schiller for baritone and piano Opus Six Sonettes after W. Ryslky and G. Nikolayeva for singer and piano Opus Sonata No.
Chamber music with other instruments
Tolstoi opus 55 Opus 55A: Suite No. Prelude 2. Papa Carlo makes the puppet Buratino 3.
Buratino's Dance 4. Malvina's Dance 5. Arlecchino's Dance 6. Pierrot's Dance 7. Tarantella 8.
String Quartet No.5, Op.9 (Dvořák, Antonín)
Adagio 9. Interlude Opus 55B: Suite No. Interlude No. The Arrival of the Theatre 3. Gossips; Girl and Boy 4. Colombina and the Chimney-Sweep 5.
Adagio No. Scherzo 7. Scuffle Opus 55C: Suite No.
- Pianist Eduard Stan George Enescu List of Works.
- Carl Nielsen!
- Power Beyond Scrutiny: Media, Justice and Accountability.
- Management of Multiple Drug-Resistant Infections (Infectious Disease).
- Great Smoky Mountains Folklife (Folklife in the South Series)?
- George Onslow | Compositions | AllMusic;
- Fantasia and Fughetta Bb Major BWV 907 - Piano.
The Stage 2. Papa Carlo 3. Fire-Fly's March 4. The Tortoise 5. Work Title String Quartet No.
Title Name Translations Strijkkwartet nr. Composer Time Period Comp. Quartets ; For 2 violins, viola, cello ; Scores featuring the violin ; Scores featuring the viola ; Scores featuring the cello ; For 4 players. Contents 1 Performances 1.
- Anything Is Possible.
- International Mieczysław Weinberg Society.
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center on WUOT;
- String Quartet in F minor, Op. 20, No. 5;
Wikipedia article antonin-dvorak.